Arhanta Yoga ® Franchise is a great opportunity for those who wish to teach yoga professionally, but don’t have much prior business experience. With our proven yoga business model you will be able to jump start your yoga school in the best possible way. Our goal is to help people turn yoga into their lifestyle as well as a full time career.
Why Arhanta Yoga ® Franchise
- A proven and time tested business model from a reputed yoga institution.
- The chance to learn from Arhanta Yoga’s experience and skills to avoid expensive starters mistakes and unnecessary financial losses.
- Proper training in yoga teaching and the skills required for running a successful yoga business.
- Complete guidance and ongoing mentoring from experts of the field.
- Well researched and detailed class schedules, structures and other teaching material.
- Free marketing exposure and goodwill benefit.
- Flat yearly fees rather percentage based fees structure.
- Full support via phone, e-mail and Skype.
What do you get
- Access to Arhanta Yoga ® teaching material, weekly class schedules, asana sequences.
- A website with top rankings in Google search results for a yoga studio in your area. This will save a lot of your advertising costs.
- Complete support and guidance to set up your yoga studio from the scratch.
- Guidance in fulfilling professional and legal requirements.
- Regular training in marketing, client relationship building, renewal strategies and reputation building strategies.
- Guidance and support in class structuring and situation handling.
Yoga Franchise Costs
We have kept very low cost structures as we understand that high franchise costs may stop many deserving candidates from opening there own yoga studio. But our low fees don’t mean low quality franchise. We believe in long term benefit and therefore offer a very affordable fee structure:
Yearly Fees : Euros 2400 onwards
To apply for the franchise please fill and send the questionaire by email. After going through the questionnaire we will go through the various steps like market research, competition research etc. Then we will have a online meeting with you and discuss the further possibilities.
For further information about the process of obtaining an Arhanta Yoga Franchise, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.