We have a strict no refund policy due to complicated Indian government rules and the procedures about any foreign currency refunds. We therefore suggest students to buy a suitable insurance to cover their paid fees.
All the paid fees is non refundable in any situation. However a credit note or a transfer is possible in certain conditions.
If a student withdraws from the course due to serious medical condition or injury, a Credit Note for the remaining unused value may be given if sufficient proof is provided to prove that the student can not follow the course any more. All credit notes are deducted of administration charge as following:
- Euros 200 will be deducted if the Credit note was requested with in 1 – 14 days prior to the commencement of the course.
- Euros 300 will be deducted if the Credit note was requested after the commencement of the course.
The credit note can be used towards any future courses at Arhanta Yoga Ashrams. All credit notes have a validity of two years from the date of issue.
Transfer of Registration to a future date
A student can transfer his / her registration from one course to another course only before the start of the original course ( once only). After this time fees are forfeited. The student can shift the paid fees towards any future date with in 2 years of original registration date. All the transfers will incur an administration charges as following:
- If the transfer of registration is requested more than 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the course there will be no administration charges.
- If the transfer of registration is requested less than 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the course there will be administration charges of Euros 100.
- If the transfer of registration is requested less than 14 days prior to the commencement of the course there will be administration charges of Euros 200.
Transfer of Registration to a third person
Transfer of registration to a third person is not allowed in any situation.