T&C of use of this website
The term ‘Arhanta Yoga, Arhanta Yoga International, Arhanta Yoga Ashrams’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is “Sinderenseweg 66, 7065BL Sinderen, The Netherlands”. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or browser of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages is for general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, truth or suitability of the information and materials published on this website for any particular purpose. You understand that such information and materials can contain inaccuracies or mistakes and we are not liable for any such inaccuracies or mistakes to the complete extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on this website is completely at your own risk and your own responsibility.
- All the material published on this website is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is completely prohibited and punishable by law.
- All trademarks those are not the property of, or licensed to the webmaster, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of content on this website can result in claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
This website may also include/ direct links to other websites. These links are provided for general information only. They do not show that we endorse the website(s). We can not be held responsible for the content of any linked website(s).
- You can not create a link to this website without Arhanta Yoga International’s prior written permission.
- Any dispute arising out of inappropriate use of the website is subject to the laws of Sinderen, The Netherlands.
We recommend all applicants to buy suitable insurance to cover loss of any paid fees due to cancellation of their registration. To know more details please see Refund Policy.