We organize intensive four weeks residential Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Courses at our traditional Yoga Ashram in India in Khajuraho, India as well as at our Yoga ashram in Netherlands,Europe. It is an intensive course which gives all the required skills, practical and theoretical information to become a successful Yoga teacher. The course is equally suitable for beginners as well as advance practitioners as it covers extensive Yoga teachers training curriculum with all the aspects of Classical Hatha Yoga including 160+ Hatha yoga asanas / yoga pose benefits, proper alignments, our unique and very detailed correction techniques, personal modifications as well as contra indications of each asana in detail.
We follow the teachings of Swami Sivananda and Swami Sri Vivekananda and we educate and train our students to become excellent Yoga teachers with proper understanding of classical Hatha Yoga and vedic philosophies.
By the end of this four week Hatha yoga teacher training you will have a strong foundation for teaching Hatha Yoga, a strong and disciplined self practice of Yoga and Meditation and an increased awareness and deeper understanding of the yogic philosophy and lifestyle. At the end of the course there will be two exams; one theory and one on teaching skills. After passing these exams you will receive a 200 hour yoga teacher training certification which is recognized with Yoga Alliance, International Yoga Federation and most of the Yoga federations worldwide.
|06:00||Morning Satsang ( Meditation, Chanting, Mantras)|
|08:00||How to teach (Teaching techniques / practice)|
|01:00||Main lecture (Philosophy / Anatomy)|
Criteria for admission
Our Yoga teacher training courses are open to all yoga seekers. We accept students from all background and levels who fulfill following criteria:
- You should possess a basic understanding of English language, spoken as well as written, as the course is entirely conducted in basic English. However it is not a problem if English is not your first or second language.
- You should be physically and mentally well. There is no upper age limit.
- We do not accept pregnant women as the training is physically intensive.
- You should be mentally ready and prepared to adapt quickly to the ashram environment, food and the intensive schedule.
Please note that our Hatha yoga teacher training course is not for the people who are looking for relaxing yoga experience. To them we suggest to enroll for our Yoga Vacations or Yoga Retreat programs.
Yoga Alliance Teacher Training Certification
You will receive a Yoga Alliance recognized 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification. The course meets and exceeds international standards for a 200 hours Yoga teacher certification which helps you to register yourselves as a certified yoga teacher with any major Insurance company and register with Yoga Alliance or all major Yoga federations worldwide
Post course support
We understand that you will have many practical questions once you start your practice or your yoga studio after the Hatha Yoga teacher training course. Keeping this in mind we provide you with continual support and advise for your career as a yoga teacher even after the yoga training course. You will be assigned a mentor with whom you can be in contact and seek guidance. As an Arhanta Yoga teacher you will also get a complementary membership to the Arhanta Yoga Teachers Register.
Our Hatha yoga teacher training course curriculum is developed by many years of research and constant development to provide well rounded and clear knowledge of all the topics a good yoga teacher must know. It covers 160+ Hatha yoga asanas, vedic philosophy, pregnancy yoga, kids yoga and much more. For detailed curriculum and fee structure please visit: Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum
The fees includes all tuition, 3 meals, accommodation, kriya kit, yoga teacher training manual, uniform, pickup and drop from local airport / train station and post course support. All graduates also get complementary Yoga teacher / Yoga studio affiliation from Arhanta Yoga.
Double Shared accommodation -Euros 1450
Single Room accommodation – Euros 1650
For payment procedure and other details please visit Hatha Yoga teacher training fees
Upcoming Hatha yoga teacher training in India will take place from:
- 2nd October – 27th October 2014
- 4th November – 29th November 2014
- 3rd December – 28th December 2014
- 12th January – 6th February 2015
- 16th February – 13. March 2015
For all scheduled dates please visit Yoga teacher training dates
How to sign up for the Course
Our 200 hour Hatha Yoga teacher training courses get full months in advance. We recommend to apply as soon as you have decided to join. For the detailed registration procedure and upcoming course dates please visit Dates & Registration
Rules and regulations
All the Yoga teachers training students are required are to follow ashram rules:
- Minimum 200 hours of attendance is required to qualify for the exams.
- Alcohol, drugs and tobacco are strictly forbidden at the ashram.
- Students are requested to adjust to the environment and schedule as quickly as possible, so the can reap the full benefit of the course.
- In case students feel physically unwell, they are requested to contact the ashram staff immediately.
- Students can bring their prescribed medicines.
- Students are not allowed to bring any non-vegetarian or restricted food in the ashram premises.
- Complete silence should be respected during all meals.
- All students have a daily Karma Yoga duty.
What to bring
You will receive complementary 2 pairs of uniform, Arhanta Yoga teacher training course manual, kriya kit on arrival. It is recommended to bring with you:
- Asana mat (also available at ashram)
- Towels and toiletries
- Meditation shawl (also available at ashram)
- Writing materials
- Working wrist watch (required for how to teach classes)
- Clothes appropriate to the climate (shoulders, midriff and legs should be covered)
- Slippers for inside ashram
- Comfortable walking shoes for morning walks