|January – February||Jan 13 – Feb 7||Full||India|
|February – March||Feb 17 – Mar 14||Full||India|
|April-May||April 28 – May 24||Full||Netherlands|
|June – July||June 23 – July 20||Full||Netherlands|
|August- September||Aug 18 – Sept 13||Full||Netherlands|
|October||Oct 2 – Oct 27||Full||India|
|November||Nov 4 – Nov 29||Last Seats Left||India|
|December||Dec 3 – Dec 28||Available||India|
|January – February||Jan 12 – Feb 6||Available||India|
|February – March||Feb 16 – Mar 13||Available||India|
|April||Mar 30 – Apr 24||Available||Netherlands|
|May – June||May 18 – June 12||Available||Netherlands|
|July||June 29 – July 24||Available||Netherlands|
|August – September||Aug 17 – Sep 11||Available||Netherlands|
|October||Sep 30 – Oct 25||Available||India|
|November||Nov 2 – Nov 27||Available||India|
|December||Dec 4 – Dec 29||Available||India|
Please note, that the dates indicated above are the precise beginning and end dates of the course. You are expected to arrive on the first day of the course. You can leave on the last day after 11:30 AM.
For detailed curriculum and fee structure: Curriculum & Fees
We welcome students from all age, background and beliefs. The most important factors you should consider before applying are:
- You should have a sincere desire to work hard, adapt and grow beyond your comfort zone.
- You should be mentally and physically fit to follow the course.
- You should have some basic understanding of English language. Its not a problem if its not your first language.
- You should not be pregnant.
- There is no upper age limit as long as you are fit to follow the course.
To register for our 200 hours or 300 hours Yoga Alliance certified Yoga Teacher Training Course at the Arhanta Yoga Ashram In India and the Arhanta Yoga Ashram in the Netherlands please follow these steps:
- Download, fill and email the Application form (WORD / PDF) (Choose format & click to download)
- Our staff will contact you with in 2 working days.
- Once you are accepted, we will make a provisional registration for you. You will be required to deposit € 200 immediately to confirm your registration.
- The rest of the fees will be due ten weeks before the course begins.
Online payments can be made through credit cards / PayPal . Offline payment modes available are through Bank transfer, Moneybookers / Western union. Complete details will be sent to you after you have been accepted.
Visa and Travel Insurance
You will need a valid Visa and a travel / medical insurance.
For any further queries or assistance please contact us at email@example.com
We advice students to carefully check their availability and commitment before joining the course and buy a suitable insurance to cover any risks which may arise due to health problem etc. Please read our detailed refund policy.
How waiting list works
Whenever a seat gets free we inform all the applicants in waiting list altogether by an email and whoever replies first can take the seat. If you get the seat you will need to pay the initial deposit of Euros 200 within 24 hours.
RAC (Reservation Against Cancellation)
You can also make a RAC for a teacher training course by paying a deposit of Euros 200. RAC gives you the seat automatically in case a seat becomes available. The deposit is fully refundable if we are not able to give a seat or if you wish to withdraw.