|January||Jan 5 – Jan 30||Full||India|
|February||Feb 8 – Mar 4||Full||India|
|April||Mar 28 – Apr 22||Full||Netherlands|
|May – June||May 16 – June 10||Full||Netherlands|
|June – July||June 20 – July 15||Full||Netherlands|
|July – August||July 18 – Aug 12||Waiting List||Netherlands|
|August – September||Aug 15 – Sep 9||Waiting List||Netherlands|
|October||Sep 29 – Oct 24||Few Seats Left||India|
|November||Oct 29 – Nov 23||Available||India|
|December||Nov 26 – Dec 21||Available||India|
|January||Jan 10 – Feb 4||Available||India|
|February – March||Feb 8 – Mar 6||Available||India|
|March – April||Mar 20 – Apr 14||Available||Netherlands|
|May||May 1 – May 26||Available||Netherlands|
|June||June 5 – June 30||Available||Netherlands|
|July – August||July 10 – Aug 4||Available||Netherlands|
|August – September||Aug 14 – Sep 8||Available||Netherlands|
|September – October||Sep 27 – Oct 22||Available||India|
|October – November||Oct 27 – Nov 21||Available||India|
|November – December||Nov 25 – Dec 20||Available||India|
Please note that the dates indicated above are the precise beginning and end dates of the course. You are expected to arrive on the first day of the course. You can leave on the last day after 11:30 AM.
For detailed curriculum, please visit: Curriculum
We welcome students from all age, background and beliefs. The most important factors you should consider before applying are:
- You should have a sincere desire to work hard, adapt and grow beyond your comfort zone.
- You should be mentally and physically fit to follow the course.
- You should have some basic understanding of English language. It is not a problem if English is not your first language.
- You should not be pregnant.
- There is no upper age limit as long as you are fit to follow the course.
- Download, fill and email the Application form (WORD / PDF) (Choose format & click to download)
- Our staff will contact you with in 2 working days.
- Once you are accepted, we will make a provisional registration for you. You will be required to deposit € 200 immediately to confirm your registration.
Online payments can be made through credit cards / PayPal . Offline payment modes available are through Bank transfer, Moneybookers / Western union. Complete details will be sent to you after you have been accepted.
Visa and Travel Insurance
You will need a valid Visa and a travel / medical insurance.
For any further queries or assistance please contact us at email@example.com.
How the waiting list works
Whenever a seat gets free we inform all the applicants in the waiting list altogether by an email and whoever replies first can take the seat. If you get the seat you will need to pay the initial deposit of Euros 200 within 24 hours.
RAC (Reservation Against Cancellation)
You can also make a RAC for a teacher training course by paying a deposit of Euros 200. RAC gives you the seat automatically in case a seat becomes available. The deposit is fully refundable if we are not able to give a seat or if you wish to withdraw.