The Arhanta 50 hour Hatha Yoga Immersion course for yoga teachers is a special course to expand the information and skills learned during your foundational 200 hour yoga teacher training course. The 50 hour Hatha Yoga Immersion is suitable for Arhanta graduates as well as graduates from different schools and traditions.
During this week-long intensive course, you will live the lifestyle of a yogi, practicing pranayama, asanas and meditation intensively. You will get the chance to practice the yogic internal cleansing techniques and understand the concept of mudras and bandhas in detail. Furthermore you will refresh the most important concepts of yogic philosophy and you will acquire extra teaching skills. The skills of teaching meditation, Yoga Nidra, advanced asanas and the understanding on how to creatively and comprehensively sequence asana classes will make you an even more well-rounded and confident teacher.
During the course you will
- practice pranayama daily,
- practice advanced yoga asanas daily,
- practice the internal cleansing techniques (shat kriyas),
- practice meditation intensively,
- deepen your understanding and application of mudras and bandhas.
You will acquire additional teaching skills of
- teaching Yoga Nidra,
- teaching Meditation,
- advanced asana teaching and corrections,
- sequencing for different class goals and levels.
As per latest international standards, all yoga teachers are encouraged to attend at least 30 hours of training every 3 years to maintain and enhance their knowledge.
How a day looks like
Residential Hatha Teachers Immersion
|06:00 – 07:00 am||Morning Meditation|
|07:15 – 7:45 am||Breakfast|
|08:15 – 11:15 am||How to Teach|
|11:30 – 12:00 pm||Lunch|
|01:00 – 02:45 pm||Lecture|
|03:15 – 05:15 pm||Advanced Asana practice|
|05:30 – 06:00 pm||Dinner|
|07:00 – 08:00 pm||Meditation, Talk|
|08:30 pm||Herbal Tea|
50 hour Hatha Yoga Immersion Dates
We organize the 50 hour Hatha Yoga Immersion in the Netherlands once every year. This one week, residential course will take place at our ashram in the Netherlands from:
|16 May – 23 May 2018||Available
Residential 50 hour Hatha Immersion Fees
|Accommodation||Fees (In Euros)|
*includes all tuition, accommodation, 3 meals per day and the course manual
- Basic understanding of English language.
- Previous practice of Hatha Yoga. (This course is also accessible for students with a regular and steady yoga asana practice, who would like to delve deeper in their understanding of Hatha Yoga. It is important to note however, that this 50 hour training can not replace a 200 hour yoga teacher training.)
- An interest and desire to grow and learn.
- Mentally and physically fit enough to follow the course.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion of the 50 hour Hatha Yoga Immersion, that you can count towards your continuing education.
To register, please fill and send the Application form.
For any further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 50 hour Hatha Yoga Immersion will be held at the Arhanta Yoga Ashram Europe, located in the south-east of the Netherlands, near Arnhem. The Arhanta Yoga Ashram is located within lush green fields in the Dutch country side, providing an ideal setting for intensive learning and introspection, it can host up to 35 students.