What will you learn
After completing this course you will have the skills to guide women towards a more balanced life, using Yoga practices and Ayurvedic diet and lifestyle.
You’ll learn the fundamentals of Ayurveda and how you can use Yoga in a therapeutic way for women with hormonal imbalances, menstrual disorders, infertility and menopausal symptoms.
After this course you can support women to optimize their hormonal health in general and help them with specific menstrual difficulties, such as PMS, painful periods, heavy periods, fatigue and pain/bloating related to endometriosis or PCOS. We’ll also talk about yoga, diet and lifestyle practices to increase fertility and encourage a smooth transition into menopause or reduce menopausal symptoms.
Requirements to attend this course:
- Interest in Women’s Health
- Completed Yoga Teacher Training
- Interest in Ayurveda
- Basic understanding of English language
- A device like computer, laptop, smartphone
This course is for:
- Yoga teachers or therapists with an interest in women’s health
- Yoga teachers who want to focus their classes or one on one sessions around women’s health
- Yoga teachers who want to teach workshops about women’s health, the menstrual cycle, fertility and/or menopause
- Yoga teachers who want to be able to support/advise their students in general (as USP/customer loyalty) on the subject.
Know more about this course →