In Case of Refundable Fees (Fees with 15% Premium)
In case you have chosen the Refundable fees and paid 15% premium extra of the total fees which is payable with the initial deposit. You are entitled to
- Free cancellation and full refund of your registration (excluding the 15% premium) before the course begins.
- Get refund of any unused portion of the fees (excluding the 15% premium) after the course has begun.
In Case of Standard Fees (Non Refundable Fees)
You can cancel you registration with in 7 days of acceptance email free of cost. After that all the paid levitra generic fees is non refundable. However a credit note for unused portion of the fees can be issued in certain medical conditions where the student can provide the proof that he or she can not follow the course any more. This does not cover any medical conditions o ailments which already exist at the time of the application.
Such credit note will incur the administration charges of Euros 300. The credit note can be used towards any future courses at Arhanta Yoga Ashrams. All credit notes have a validity of two years from the date of issue.
Transfer of registration to a future date
A student can transfer his / her registration from one course to another course only before the start of the original course ( once only). After this time fees are forfeited. The student can shift the paid fees towards any future date with in 2 years of original registration date. All the transfers will incur an administration charges as following:
- If the transfer of registration is requested more than 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the course there will be no administration charges.
- If the transfer of registration is requested less than 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the course there will be administration charges of Euros 150.
- If the transfer of registration is requested less than 14 days prior to the commencement of the course there will be administration charges of Euros 300.
- After the commencement of the course no transfer is possible.
Transfer of registration to a third person
Transfer of registration to a third person is not allowed in any situation.
- If a student is expelled from the course due to non observance of ashram rules / regulations then no refund or transfer can be claimed.
- If a student is expelled from the course due to incomplete/false information regarding his/her physical or mental condition, then no refund or transfer can be claimed.
- In case of cancellation or rescheduling of the course by AYA, students have a choice to transfer to another course or get full refund of the paid fees. Our liability is limited to the refund of the received fees only.