Arhanta Yoga Ashram
The Netherlands, Europe
The Arhanta Yoga Ashram in Europe is located in the beautiful region of Gelderland which is situated in the east of the Netherlands. The ashram is spread over 4 acres of lush green land just outside the village of Varsseveld, near the city of Arnhem.
Just like our ashram in India, the ashram in the Netherlands offers large variety of courses including Yoga Alliance certified Yoga teacher training courses. Throughout the year we conduct several 200 hours Yoga teacher training’s, as well as many 50 hours Yin Yoga teacher training’s and 50 hours Vinyasa Yoga teacher training and 300 hours Advanced Multi-Style Yoga teacher training. This summer our senior teacher Omkar is hosting a Yoga Ashram Retreat in July. During the courses, our main goal is to provide you with the skills, knowledge, and practice, so that after our course you will feel confident to teach yoga and will have built up the discipline and strong foundation to continue your own yoga and meditation practice back home.
Study at Arhanta Yoga Ashram Europe
Our ashram is the perfect place to fully immerse yourself in studying the courses and devote yourself to personal development, without being distracted by the outside world. While you are here, you will focus solely on your yoga teacher training and have the opportunity to experience yoga on a deep level. The beautiful nature, structured study schedule, interaction with the teachers and the fellow students will be a life-changing experience.
Arhanta Yoga Ashram Facilities
What to Bring to the Ashram?
- Comfortable clothing for Yoga asana class. You will be provided 2 pairs of uniform for theory classes
- Water/wind tight jacket, an umbrella and comfortable shoes for morning walks
- Comfortable clothing adjusted to the temperature
- Slippers for inside the accommodation
- Working wrist watch with seconds hand for How to teach classes (mandatory)
- Battery operated alarm clock, or phone with an alarm.
- Battery operated torch/flashlight
- Writing materials (pen, pencil, markers, notebook, etc)
- Toiletries and towels
- Sleeping bag (if you feel cold easily, as in the nights it can get colder)
- Yoga mat, cushion. (Also available at ashram for reasonable price)
- Personal toiletries and towels
- Blanket for yoga practice (preferably fleece or cotton plaid of about 130 x 170 cm – also available at the ashram for a reasonable price)
- Meditation shawl for morning meditations
The Arhanta Yoga Ashram in the Netherlands is very well-connected to the Dutch public transportation. There is a bus stop right outside the ashram premises called Keurhorsterweg. If you are coming by air, you have the option of taking public transportation from the Dutch national airport Schiphol (www.schiphol.com) to the ashram, which takes about two to five hours. Plan your journey on www.9292.nl/en.
You can also make use of the Schiphol travel taxi, which is a combined taxi service that takes you from the airport to the ashram. The more people book the taxi together, the cheaper the rate is per person. Reserve your taxi, by following this link.
Arhanta Yoga Ashram the Netherlands
7065 BL Sinderen
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com