50 hour Advance Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
The Arhanta 50 hour Advance Hatha Yoga Teacher Training for yoga teachers is a special course to expand the information and skills learned during your foundational 200 hour yoga teacher training course. The 50 hour Advance Hatha Yoga TT is suitable for Arhanta graduates as well as graduates from different schools and traditions.
After this course you can
- Teach advanced Hatha yoga asanas with adjustments and corrections
- Teach Yoga Nidra
- Teach Meditation
- Apply sequencing for different class goals and levels.
During the course you will
- Practice pranayama and meditation daily
- Improve your practice of advanced asanas daily
- Get more insights into the core principles of yogic philosophy
- Deepen your understanding and application of mudras and bandhas
What you will get?
After the completion of the 50 hour Advance Hatha Yoga teacher training course you will receive:
- An internationally recognized yoga teacher certification from accredited yoga school.
- The confidence to teach Advanced Hatha Yoga, Yoga Nidra and meditation to your students, effectively and efficiently.
- Post course support
During this week-long intensive course, you will live the lifestyle of a yogi, practicing pranayama, asanas and meditation intensively and understand the concept of mudras and bandhas in detail. Furthermore you will delve deeper into the most important concepts of yogic philosophy and you will acquire advance teaching skills. The skills of teaching meditation, Yoga Nidra, advanced asanas and the understanding on how to creatively and comprehensively sequence asana classes will make you an even more well-rounded and confident teacher.
As per latest international standards, all yoga teachers are required to attend at least 30 hours of training every 3 years to maintain their registration as RYT.
Requirements – Who can follow the course?
- Basic understanding of English language
- Previous practice of Hatha Yoga*
- An interest and desire to grow and learn
- Mentally and physically fit enough to follow the course
*(This course is also accessible for students with a regular and steady yoga asana practice, who would like to delve deeper in their understanding of Hatha Yoga. It is important to note however, that this 50 hour training can not replace a 200 hour yoga teacher training.)
Residential Hatha Teachers Immersion
|06:00 am||Morning Meditation|
|08:15 am||How to Teach|
|12:00 pm||Karma Yoga|
|03:15 pm||Advanced Asana practice|
|07:00 pm||Meditation, Talk|
|08:30 pm||Herbal Tea|
|09:30 pm||Lights out|
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion of the 50 hour advance Hatha Yoga course, that you can count towards your continuing education. Our yoga teacher training courses are accredited by
- Yoga Alliance
- International Yoga Federation
- European Yoga Association
- International Yoga Association
- CRKBO (The Netherlands)
The 50 hour Advance Hatha Yoga TT will be held at the Arhanta Yoga Ashram Europe, located in the east of the Netherlands, near Arnhem. The Arhanta Yoga Ashram is located within lush green fields in the Dutch country side, providing an ideal setting for intensive learning and introspection, it can host up to 34 students.
Yogi Ram is the head teacher and director of our yoga ashrams with teaching experience of 18 years and teacher mentor of over 2000 yoga teachers worldwide. He is a Yoga Alliance registered ERYT 500 with over 40,000 teaching hours of experience.
Born and raised in India, his yoga and vedic philosophy education started at the age of 8 years as a part of his primary school education. He has in-depth knowledge of various ancient scriptures like Vedas, Bhagavad Gita, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika as well as Anatomy and Physiology. He is also the author of Hatha Yoga For Teachers & Practitioners: A Comprehensive Guide to Holistic Sequencing
50 hour Advance Hatha Yoga TT Dates
We organize the 50 hour Hatha Yoga Immersion in the Netherlands only once every year. For upcoming dates please contact us.
|Accommodation||Fees (In Euros)*|
- The fees include all tuition, accommodation, 3 meals per day and the course manual
- Our 50 hour Advanced Hatha Yoga teacher training is registered with Yoga Alliance, European Yoga Association, International Yoga Federation and accredited by all major yoga federations
- Payment plans are available on request