The Arhanta 50 hour Advance Hatha Yoga Teacher Training course for yoga teachers is a special course to expand the information and skills learned during your foundational 200 hour yoga teacher training course. The 50 hour Advance Hatha Yoga TTC is suitable for Arhanta graduates as well as graduates from different schools and traditions.
You will acquire additional skills of
- teaching advanced asana teaching with adjustments and corrections (more than 20 advanced asanas in detail)
- teaching Yoga Nidra
- teaching Meditation
- understanding and applying sequencing for different class goals and levels.
During the course you will
- practice pranayama and meditation daily,
- improve your practice of advanced asanas daily,
- get more insights into the core principles of yogic philosophy
- deepen your understanding and application of mudras and bandhas.
What you will get?
After the completion of the 50 hour Advance Hatha Yoga teacher training course you will receive:
- An internationally recognized yoga teacher certification from accredited Yoga school.
- The confidence to teach Advanced Hatha Yoga, Yoga Nidra and meditation to your students, effectively and efficiently.
- Post course support
During this week-long intensive course, you will live the lifestyle of a yogi, practicing pranayama, asanas and meditation intensively and understand the concept of mudras and bandhas in detail. Furthermore you will delve deeper into the most important concepts of yogic philosophy and you will acquire advance teaching skills. The skills of teaching meditation, Yoga Nidra, advanced asanas and the understanding on how to creatively and comprehensively sequence asana classes will make you an even more well-rounded and confident teacher.
As per latest international standards, all yoga teachers are required to attend at least 30 hours of training every 3 years to maintain and enhance their knowledge.
Requirements – Who can follow the course?
- Basic understanding of English language.
- Previous practice of Hatha Yoga*.
- An interest and desire to grow and learn.
- Mentally and physically fit enough to follow the course.
*(This course is also accessible for students with a regular and steady yoga asana practice, who would like to delve deeper in their understanding of Hatha Yoga. It is important to note however, that this 50 hour training can not replace a 200 hour yoga teacher training.)
Residential Hatha Teachers Immersion
|06:00 am||Morning Meditation|
|08:15 am||How to Teach|
|12:00 pm||Karma Yoga|
|03:15 pm||Advanced Asana practice|
|07:00 pm||Meditation, Talk|
|08:30 pm||Herbal Tea|
|09:30 pm||Lights out|
50 hour Advance Hatha Yoga TTC Dates
We organize the 50 hour Hatha Yoga Immersion in the Netherlands once every year. This one week, residential course will take place at our ashram in the Netherlands from:
|16 May – 23 May 2018||Available|
Residential 50 hour Advance Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Fees
|Accommodation||Fees (In Euros)*|
Fees include all tuition, accommodation, 3 meals per day and the course manual
*Special Promo Fees till 31st January 2018
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion of the 50 hour Advance Hatha Yoga course , that you can count towards your continuing education.
To register, please fill and send the Application form.
For any further information please contact us at [email protected].
The 50 hour Advance Hatha Yoga TTC will be held at the Arhanta Yoga Ashram Europe, located in the south-east of the Netherlands, near Arnhem. The Arhanta Yoga Ashram is located within lush green fields in the Dutch country side, providing an ideal setting for intensive learning and introspection, it can host up to 35 students.