Just like in our Ashram in India we also organize multiple Yoga Alliance certified Yoga teacher training courses in our yoga ashram in the Netherlands. On a yearly basis we teach several 200 hours Yoga teacher training’s, several 50 hours Yin Yoga teacher training’s and our 50 hours Vinyasa Yoga teacher training and our 300 hours Advanced Multi-Style Yoga teacher training. This summer our teacher Omkar is hosting a Yoga Ashram Retreat in July. During our courses, our main goal is to provide you with the skills, knowledge and practice, that after our course you will feel confident to teach and you will have built up the discipline to continue your personal yoga and meditation practice back home.
Study at Arhanta Yoga Ashram Europe
At our ashram you can be fully immersed in the course and you can concentrate on your personal development, without any distractions of your daily life. The only goal during your stay will be to focus fully on your yoga teacher training and to really experience the yogic lifestyle. The beautiful nature, structured study schedule, interaction with the teachers and the fellow students will be a life-changing experience.
The facilities at Arhanta Yoga Ashram in Netherlands are simple, clean and comfortable. We offer:
- Single rooms, double shared rooms and dormitory accommodations
- Three purely fresh vegetarian nutritious meals every day
- Herbal tea
- Spacious Yoga Hall for lectures, classes and practices
- More than three acres of garden and green land
- Laundry facilities
- Beautiful surroundings for walks
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing for Yoga asana class. You will be provided 2 pairs of uniform for theory classes
- Water/wind tight jacket, an umbrella and comfortable shoes for morning walks
- Comfortable clothing adjusted to the temperature
- Slippers for inside the accommodation
- Working wrist watch with seconds hand for How to teach classes (mandatory)
- Battery operated alarm clock
- Battery operated torch/flashlight
- Writing material (pen, pencil, markers, notebook etc)
- Toiletries and towels
- Sleeping bag (if you feel cold easily, as in the nights it can get quite cold)
- Yoga mat, cushion. (Also available at ashram for reasonable price)
- Blanket for yoga practice (preferably a fleece or cotton plaid of about 130 x 170 cm – also available at the ashram for a reasonable price)
- Meditation shawl for morning meditations
How to get to the Arhanta Yoga Ashram the Netherlands
The Arhanta Yoga Ashram in the Netherlands is very well-connected to the Dutch public transportation. There is a bus stop right outside the ashram premises called Keurhorsterweg. If you are coming by airplane, you can also chose to take public transportation from the Dutch national airport Schiphol (www.schiphol.com) to the ashram, this journey takes about 2,5 hours and you can plan your journey on www.9292.nl/en.
But you can also make use of the Schiphol travel taxi. The Schiphol travel taxi is a combined taxi that brings you from the airport right to the ashram. The more people that book the travel together, the cheaper it becomes per person. You can reserve your taxi, by following this link.
Arhanta Yoga Ashram the Netherlands
7065 BL Sinderen
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com