The Arhanta 50 hour Vinyasa Yoga teacher training course is especially designed for people who want to expand their knowledge and teaching skills to include Vinyasa Yoga. This one week, 50 hour, Vinyasa Yoga teacher certification course is suitable for practitioners from all levels. Vinyasa Yoga (sometimes also called Power Vinyasa) is physically challenging and you will often need to adapt and modify certain elements of the class to make it more accessible to your students. During this week-long intensive course you will learn how to adapt the class to a more Easy Vinyasa Flow level and how to offer even more individual modifications whenever necessary.
During the course you will
- practice different sequences of Vinyasa Yoga
- practice teaching and adjusting Vinyasa Yoga
- understand the underlying philosophy and history of Vinyasa Yoga
- understand how to prevent common yoga injuries
- understand how to apply modifications for common (back) injuries
You will acquire teaching skills of
- instructing Vinyasa Flow classes,
- alignments of the key postures in detail
- understand how to spot and correct common mistakes
- adapting the elements of Vinyasa Flow (e.g. Sun Salutations) to different levels
- adjusting and correcting during Vinyasa Yoga class
- Vinyasa sequencing and class structure for different class goals and levels
What will you get?
After the completion of the 50 hour Vinyasa Yoga teacher training course you will receive:
- An internationally recognized Vinyasa yoga teacher certification from our accredited Yoga school
- The confidence to teach Vinyasa Yoga to your students, effectively and efficiently
- Post course support
With our certificate you can teach Vinyasa yoga worldwide. Our yoga teacher training courses are accredited by
- Yoga Alliance
- International Yoga Federation
- European Yoga Association
- International Yoga Association
- CRKBO (The Netherlands)
Arhanta Yoga Ashram Netherlands
Our Vinyasa yoga teacher training in Europe takes place at the Arhanta Yoga Ashram Netherlands. The ashram is spread over 4 acres of green land and located near the city of Arnhem in the beautiful province of Gelderland. The Yoga ashram is well-connected to Amsterdam (Schiphol) and Rotterdam Airports through public transport.
To register, please fill and send the Application form by email. Once you are accepted you will need to pay an advance deposit of Euros 200 to confirm your reservation.
The fee is payable in one go or in installments. There are various payment options available like Bank transfer or online via Credit cards, Debit cards, IDEAL, SOFORT, Paypal etc.
Post Course Support
We understand the importance of post course support, therefore we offer it to all of our students. Our teachers can be contacted directly via Skype, phone, email and instant messaging about any queries and questions about teaching or self practice etc.
We also provide intern opportunities to our graduates for further development and experience.
Requirements to follow the 50 hours Vinyasa Yoga certification course
- Basic understanding of English language.
- Previous knowledge and experience of any style of yoga is recommended.
- An interest and desire to grow and learn.
- Mentally and physically fit enough to follow the course.
*(This course is also accessible for students with a regular yoga asana practice, who would like to delve deeper in their understanding of Vinyasa Yoga. It is important to note however, that this 50 hour training can not replace a 200 hour yoga teacher training.)
Residential one-week Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course
|08:15 am||How to teach|
|12:00 pm||Karma Yoga|
|03:15 pm||Asana practice|
|07:00 pm||Evening program|
|08:30 pm||Herbal Tea|
|09:30 pm||Lights out|
50 hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Dates
We organize the 50 hour Vinyasa Flow course at the Arhanta Yoga Ashram Netherlands only once every year. This one week, residential course will take place at our ashram in the Netherlands from:
|7 May – 13 May 2018||Few Seats Left
Residential 50 hour Vinyasa TTC Fees
|Accommodation||Fees (In Euros)|
Fees include all tuition, accommodation, 3 meals per day and the course manual
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an internationally accredited certificate of completion of the 50 hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training.
For any further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org