We organize exclusive Yoga holidays at the Arhanta Yoga Ashram in India & Europe for people who are seeking to rejuvenate physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. These Yoga retreats in India combine guided practice of Yoga, meditation, self reflection, philosophy discussions, refreshing morning walks and local sightseeing along with personal free time in serene atmosphere of the Yoga ashram in countryside of India.
Who should Attend
- Those looking for relaxed Yoga and meditation holidays.
- Those want to experience Classical Yoga in short period.
- Those who are looking for some quiet time in serene location.
- Those who want to unwind and relax.
Upcoming Yoga Retreat in India
We offer retreat programs at our Yoga ashram in India for a period of 10 days (9 Nights) for small groups.
Next Available Dates – 2014
|September||15th September – 24th September 2014||Few Seats Left
(Arrival on 14th September and departure on 24th September)
Yoga Retreat Costs:
|Twin sharing accommodation||€ 550|
|Single room accommodation||€ 700|
The costs include accommodation, all meals, Yoga asana and meditation classes, lectures, pickup / drop from Khajuraho airport or train station.
- Yoga classes twice daily
- Meditation class once a day
- Daily workshop on different topics (philosophy, massage, ayurveda)
- Optional internal body cleansing exercises ( shat kriyas)
- Simple and comfortable living, surrounded by the peaceful nature
- Three pure vegetarian and organic meals per day (breakfast, lunch & dinner) and herbal tea.
*Seats are limited as we take only small groups for Yoga retreat programs.
*Guests are free to choose to follow the full program or skip some activities.
|06:00 AM||Satsang (Meditation, Chanting, Singing)
|09:00 AM||Yoga Asana
|12:00 AM||Free time
|01:00 PM||Philosophy / Discussions / Workshops|
|03:00 PM||Yoga Asana|
|06:00 PM||Free time|
How to register
- Please fill and send Registration form ( MS WORD format) by email.
- Once accepted you will receive payment instructions to send a deposit of Euros 200 to confirm your registration.
- Balance payment will be due 8 weeks before your arrival.
What to bring
- Yoga Mat / Cushion (also available at ashram at reasonable prices)
- Comfortable clothing & shoes
- Toiletries & towels
- A torch and an alarm clock
Extra Activities / Places of Interest
There are many places of interest near the Ashram, sightseeing tours can be arranged as per your requirement on request during the Yoga retreat:
- Khajuraho Temples
- Jain Temples
- Lakshmana Temple
- Kandariya Mahadev Temple
- Devi Jagdamba Temple
- Dulhadev Temple
- Panna National Park
- Ajaygarh Fort
- Ranneh water fall
- Pandav caves and waterfall
- State Museum of Tribal and Folk Art
Yoga Retreat India Reviews:
“I had a great time at Arhanta Yoga retreat in India. It was way better than I expected, the yoga classes and meditation practices were really high quality. The teachers were very helpful and experienced. I have been to many ashrams in India but this one is special and authentic, the surroundings of the ashram are perfect for a relaxing retreat. “, Maria, Italy.
“Arhanta Yoga retreat was a very relaxing and eye opening experience for me. I feel more healthy and energetic just in such a short period, thanks to satvic diet and regular yoga classes. The teachers are great, food is yummy and the location is just perfect. The group was small so we got a lot of personal attention and time from the teachers, i can not recommend it more! ” Oscar, Spain.
For any further queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org