Follow the 500 hour yoga teacher training course and become an advanced yoga teacher after completing this intensive and complete course. The 500 hour training combines the 200 hour yoga TTC (level 1) and the 300 hour advanced yoga TTC (level 2) in a total of 8 weeks. During the course you will gain in depth knowledge of Hatha Yoga asanas, anatomy, yoga philosophy and yoga teaching skills.
The Arhanta Yoga 500 hour course is devided in 2 levels: the 200 hour training and the 300 hour training. During the first level (200 hour TTC), you will learn 180 classical Hatha Yoga asanas out of which 20 asanas in detail. During the second level (300 hour TTC), you will be trained in multi style yoga teaching: Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga and Vinyasa Flow Yoga.
The program of these 2 modules is exactly the same as the curriculum of the 200 hour yoga teacher training and the 300 hour yoga teacher training.
Benefits of the 500 hour TTC
500 hour of training is the international standard for yoga teachers. After completing this program, students can register as Advanced Yoga Teacher or RYT500 with Yoga Alliance. The students will have in depth knowledge of the history and origin of yoga asanas and yoga philosophy. Students will also have the required knowledge of anatomy and physiology to teach safe classes to students of different ages, backgrounds and experience levels. During this course, students will also learn different meditation and concentration techniques, to practice themselves and to guide others during their meditation.
The students will gain a better understanding of diet and nutrition and its influence on body and mind.
What can you expect of the 500 hour TTC
- Discipline and structure
- A simple yogic lifestyle
- Complete dedication to learning
- Personal guidance of dedicated and motivated teachers
The 500 hour yoga training is suitable for you if you want to:
- Become a yoga teacher
- Learn more about yoga and meditation
- Improve your physical and mental health
- Improve your knowledge of yoga (also if you are already a yoga teacher)
- Gain more confidence in teaching
- Classical Hatha Yoga Asanas
- Advanced teaching techniques
- Advanced asana correction and modification techniques
- Classical meditation techniques
- Yoga philosophy
- History and origin of yoga
- Different types of Yoga
- Karma Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
- Raja Yoga
- Gyan Yoga (Jnana yoga)
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Prenatal and postnatal
- Yoga for children
- Gentle Flow Yoga
- Yoga for elderly
- Yin Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Shat kriya’s… and much more!
The Arhanta Yoga 300 hour teacher training takes place at our Arhanta Yoga Ashram in the Netherlands.
You can choose to follow the first and the second level in the same ashram, or in different ashrams. Both ashrams are located in a peaceful and natural environment. They offer the ideal setting for complete focus and dedication to your studies and spiritual development.
Dates and fees
Please find the dates for all our courses here: https://www.arhantayoga.org/dates-registration/
200 hour TTC India
|Double Shared Accommodation||1650 Euros|
|Single Room Accommodation||1850 Euros|
200 hour TTC Netherlands
|Dormitory Accommodation||2400 Euros|
|Double Shared Accommodation||2600 Euros|
|Single Room Accommodation||2800 Euros|
300 hour TTC Netherlands
|Dormitory Accommodation||2700 Euros|
|Double Shared Accommodation||2900 Euros|
|Single Room Accommodation||3200 Euros|
The fees include tuition, accommodation, meals, course manual and 2 sets of uniforms. For the courses in India they also include pickup and drop from the Khajuraho airport / train station.
- As the course is taught in English, you should understand and speak basic English.
- You should be prepared to adjust to the new environment and be prepared to work hard.
- You should be in good physical and mental condition.
- We do not advise to follow this course during pregnancy. If applicable, please contact us for more information ([email protected]).
- Previous knowledge of or experience with yoga is not a requirement to follow the training. It is more important to have an open mind and a desire to learn.
How to register
- For more information about the 500 hour Arhanta Yoga TTC, please contact us at [email protected].
- The Arhanta Yoga staff will reply within 2 working days to confirm availability.