Yin Yoga Teacher Training
Our 50 hour Yin Yoga teacher training course is a proven course to prepare you with all the necessary and important tools in empowering you to deliver a safe and engaging classes, and to also provide a learning platform for those seeking deeper understanding of Yin Yoga.
What you will learn
- You will discover the practice and experience of Yin Yoga.
- You know more about the history and concepts of Yin Yoga.
- You will also learn how to teach this deep and powerful style of Yoga,
- You will gain a deeper knowledge and understanding of Yin practice and its theory.
What you will get
After the completion of the 50 hour Yin Yoga teacher training course you will receive:
- An internationally recognized yoga teacher certification from accredited Yoga school.
- The confidence to teach Yin to your students, effectively and efficiently.
- Post course support
Objective of the Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course
The objective and goal of this Yin Yoga Teacher Training is to develop a firm foundation in the psychology of yoga and expand your understanding about the psycho-somatic relationship. This teacher training course will help you explore ways of developing your students and to develop your own practice of Yin Yoga (and all yoga!)
Who will be teaching you
Yogi Ram is the Director of Arhanta Yoga Ashrams, with the professional experience of 18 years and he is a teacher of more than 5000 students and mentor of over 1200 yoga teachers worldwide. He is a Yoga Alliance registered ERYT 500 with over 40,000 teaching hours of experience. Born and raised in India, and his yoga and Vedic philosophy education started at the age of 8 years as part of his primary school education. He has in-depth knowledge of various ancient scriptures like Vedas, Bhagavad Gita, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika as well as Anatomy and Physiology. He has studied and practice under teachers like Guru Ramananda (Swami Sivananda lineage), Swami Premananda, and Shri Shamboo etc. He has been teaching worldwide since 1998.
- Existing yoga teachers
- People who want to teach Yin Yoga
- Yin Yoga practitioners beginners & advanced
50 hour Yin Yoga teacher training curriculum
- 7 Archetypal poses
- 26 Yin Yoga poses
- Primary Taoist Principles
- Yin & Yang
- 14 Skeletal segments
- 10 Myofascial groups
- Connective Tissue
- Bone Differentiations
- Compression & Tension
- Joints and range of motion
- 12 main meridians
- Yin yang groups of Meridians
- Yin Yang organs
- 7 main chakras
- Physical and energetic aspects
- Chakra sounds and meditation
5 Taoist Elements
- How to assist Yin Yoga poses
- How to assist different body types
- How to use props for assisting
- How to sequence a Yin Yoga class
- Mindfulness meditations
Residential & Non Residential Training
We offer two kinds of Yin Yoga teacher training courses:
- Residential Yin Yoga teacher training course
- Non-residential Yin Yoga teacher training course.
Both course have the same syllabus but vary in terms of schedule, dates and fees.
The 50 hour residential Yin Yoga teacher trainings are held at our Yoga ashram in Netherlands, Europe. The ashram is situated in a beautiful location. It has different residential facilitates that contain 35 students. The non residential course takes place in Velp near Arnhem.
|Residential Yin Yoga Teacher Training||Non-residential Yin Yoga Teacher Training|
|Arhanta Yoga Ashram
|Parkstaete Zalencentrum v.o.f.
6881 JA VELP (Gld)
How a day looks like
Residential Yin Yoga teacher training
|08:15 am||How to teach|
|12:00 pm||Karma Yoga|
|03:15 pm||Asana practice|
|08:00 pm||Herbal Tea|
|09:30 pm||Lights out|
Non Residential Yin Yoga teacher training
|9:00 am||Teaching Practice|
|2:30 pm||Tea Break|
|3:00 pm||Asan class|
Yin yoga course Dates 2018 – 2019
Notice: Undefined variable: Sbody in /home/arhantay/public_html/arhantayoga.org/wp-content/plugins/TTC-Dates/TTCdates-plugin.php on line 233
Residential Yin Yoga Teacher Training Fees
|Accommodation||Fees (In Euros)|
*includes all tuition, accommodation, 3 meals per day and the course manual
Non Residential Teacher Training Fees
|6 Days Non Residential course||Euros 750|
*includes all tuition, course manual and tea.
How to Apply
Note: Registrations are available on first come first serve basis.
Yin Yoga Teacher Training Material
For Residential Applicants:
Applicants who registered for Residential course should come along with the following items:
- Yoga mat (available in the ashram store at cost price)
- Meditation cushions ( available in the ashram store at cost price)
- Personal toiletries and towels
- Writing materials
- Wristwatch (to be used in the How to Teach classes)
- Comfortable clothing
- Inside and outside slippers for the ashram
- Comfortable shoes for morning walks
For Non- Residential Applicants:
Applicants who registered for Non-Residential course should come along with the following items:
- Yoga mat
- Meditation Cushions, bolster, blanket
- Writing materials
- Comfortable clothing
- Your own meals and snacks
For any questions or more information Contact us