Yin Yoga Teacher Training
Why Arhanta 50 hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training?
Our Yin yoga teacher training will prepare you for practicing and teaching Yin yoga. Yin yoga works with the connective tissue (fascia) of the body and these tissues binds all our body system, because they hold everything together in one place, so as our postural behaviors are ‘held’ in our fascia matrix. Yin Yoga is specifically targeted towards these tissues and is having an overwhelmingly positive impact on our postural inclinations. Our exclusive forms of movement are determined by our activities, how we think, sleeping patterns, surgeries, past accidents, and our communication with all the people we have in our lives. As we now move away from a functionally neutral position, then we start to feel pain in our body joints.
Influencing our connective tissue is one of the best ways of restoring and healthy alignment and to reduce distress. Yin Yoga does have an effect on the fascia network. It helps the students to develop the strength and ability to maintain and support their new healthy postural behaviors.
Our 50 hours Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course
Yin yoga functions as a platform to self-enquiry, giving the opportunity to advance deep personal insight through having a balanced physical, emotional and energetic systems. It nourishes, stimulates and ultimately revitalizes. This 50 hour Yin Yoga teacher training course is designed to prepare you with all the necessary and important tools in empowering you to deliver a safe and engaging classes, and to also provide a learning platform for those seeking further understanding of Yin Yoga practice.
What you will learn: Overview
- You will discover the practice and experience of Yin Yoga.
- You know more about the history and concepts of Yin Yoga.
- You will also learn how to teach this deep and powerful style of Yoga,
- You will gain a deeper knowledge and understanding of Yin practice and its theory.
What you will get?
After the completion of the 50 hour Yin Yoga teacher training course you will receive:
- An internationally recognized yoga teacher certification from accredited Yoga school.
- The confidence to teach Yin to your students, effectively and efficiently.
- Post course support
Objective of the Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course
The objective and goal of this Yin Yoga Teacher Training is to develop a firm foundation in the psychology of yoga and expand your understanding about the psycho-somatic relationship. This teacher training course will help you explore ways of developing your students and to develop your own practice of Yin Yoga (and all yoga!)
Who will be teaching you?
Yogi Ram is the Director of Arhanta Yoga Ashrams, with the professional experience of 18 years and he is a teacher of more than 5000 students and mentor of over 800 yoga teachers worldwide. He is a Yoga Alliance registered ERYT 500 with over 40,000 teaching hours of experience. Born and raised in India, and his yoga and Vedic philosophy education started at the age of 8 years as part of his primary school education. He has in-depth knowledge of various ancient scriptures like Vedas, Bhagavad Gita, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika as well as Anatomy and Physiology. He has studied and practice under teachers like Guru Ramananda (Swami Sivananda lineage), Swami Premananda, and Shri Shamboo etc. He has been teaching worldwide since 1998.
- Existing yoga teachers
- People who want to teach Yin Yoga
- People seeking to understand Yin Yoga
- Yin Yoga practitioners
- Office workers
- Trauma survivors
- Stressed out students
- Social workers
- life coaches
- massage therapists
- Reiki practitioners,
- Structural integration therapists.
- Basic understanding of English language.
- Previous knowledge and experience of any style of yoga will be helpful (but not compulsory).
- An interest and desire to grow and learn.
- Mentally and physically fit enough to follow the course.
50 hour Yin Yoga teacher training curriculum
- 26 Yin Yoga poses
- Primary Taoist Principles
- Yin vs. Yang
- Muscle-skeletal system
- Connective Tissue
- Understanding Fascia
- Bone Differentiations
- Compression & Tension
- Joints and their movements
- 12 main meridians
- Yin yang groups of Meridians
- Yin Yang organs
- 7 main chakras
- Physical and energetic aspects
- Chakra sounds and meditation
- How to assist Yin Yoga poses
- How to assist different body types
- How to use props for assisting
- How to sequence a Yin Yoga class
- Mindfulness meditations
Residential & Non Residential Training
We offer two kinds of Yin Yoga teacher training courses:
- Residential Yin Yoga teacher training course
- Non-residential Yin Yoga teacher training course.
Both course have the same syllabus but vary in terms of schedule, dates and fees.
The 50 hour residential Yin Yoga teacher trainings are held at our Yoga ashram in Netherlands, Europe. The ashram is situated in a beautiful location. It has different residential facilitates that contain 35 students. The non residential course takes place in Velp near Arnhem.
|Residential Yin Yoga Teacher Training||Non-residential Yin Yoga Teacher Training|
|Arhanta Yoga Ashram|
|Parkstaete Zalencentrum v.o.f.|
6881 JA VELP (Gld)
How a day looks like
Residential Yin Yoga teacher training
|08:15 am||How to teach|
|12:00 pm||Karma Yoga|
|03:15 pm||Asana practice|
|07:00 pm||Meditation, Talk|
|08:30 pm||Herbal Tea|
|09:30 pm||Lights out|
Non Residential Yin Yoga teacher training
|9:00 – 12:00 am||Teaching Practice|
|12:00 -1:00 pm||Lunch|
|1:00- 2:30 pm||Lecture|
|2:30 – 3:00 pm||Tea Break|
|3:00 – 4:30 pm||Asan class|
|4:30 – 5:00 pm||Meditation|
Yin yoga course Dates 2017 – 2018
|Residential||14 Mar – 20 Mar||Few Seats Left|
|Non- residential||25 June – 30 June||Available|
|Non- residential||8 Oct – 13 Oct||Available|
Residential Yin Yoga Teacher Training Fees
|Accommodation||Fees (In Euros)|
*includes all tuition, accommodation, 3 meals per day and the course manual
Non Residential Teacher Training Fees
|6 Days Non Residential course||Euros 750|
*includes all tuition, course manual and tea.
How to Apply
Note: Registrations are available on first come first serve basis.
Yin Yoga Teacher Training Material
For Residential Applicants:
Applicants who registered for Residential course should come along with the following items:
- Yoga mat (available in the ashram store at cost price)
- Meditation cushions ( available in the ashram store at cost price)
- Personal toiletries and towels
- Writing materials
- Wristwatch (to be used in the How to Teach classes)
- Comfortable clothing
- Inside and outside slippers for the ashram
- Comfortable shoes for morning walks
For Non- Residential Applicants:
Applicants who registered for Non-Residential course should come along with the following items:
- Yoga mat
- Meditation Cushion
- Writing materials
- Comfortable clothing
- Your own meals and snacks
For any questions or more information Contact us