Become an internationally certified Yoga teacher with our professional 26 days long 200 hour Yoga teacher training in India. Our course is a residential training program accredited by Yoga Alliance, International Yoga Federation, European Yoga Association & CRKBO.
In this intensive course you will learn 170+ classical Yoga asanas, expert teaching skills, yogic and vedic philosophy, Pregnancy Yoga, Kids Yoga and much more. After the successful completion of the course you will be able to teach Yoga professionally with ease and confidence with worldwide accepted certification.
What Do You Get
- 240 hours (200 + 40 extra) intensive yoga training at authentic Yoga ashram in India.
- Proper understanding of 170 classical Hatha yoga asanas, yogic philosophy, anatomy and much more.
- 80 hours of hands on teaching practice with proper instruction, correction and modification techniques.
- Worldwide accredited 200 hour Yoga teacher certification.
- True yogic lifestyle experience at authentic yoga ashram in India.
- Post course support and mentoring.
- Know-how for starting and running your own Yoga school / studio.
Who Should Attend It
- Those who want to become a certified yoga teacher.
- Advanced yoga practitioners.
- Existing Yoga teachers
- Beginners looking for proper foundation and knowledge of yoga & meditation.
- Training at authentic Yoga Ashram in India.
- Personal guidance and supervision for intensive asana and Meditation practice. Authentic teachings with modern approach.
- Highly experienced and dedicated teachers.
- Most detailed, intensive and well rounded Curriculum covering 170 classical Hatha Yoga asanas and extra 40 contact hours of teaching practice.
- Exclusive asana correction and modification techniques.
- Principles of Ayurveda, Reflexology / Massage as additional lectures / workshops.
- Membership to AYA Teachers Registery for continual guidance and mentoring, via skype, telephone, email etc.
- Yoga business support, complete guidance and mentoring in setting up your own center / studio.
- Yoga Alliance & International Yoga Federation recognized internationally accredited 200 hour certification.
What our Yoga teacher training graduates say
“I feel I have developed as a teacher above and beyond what I had expected. I now have a very solid knowledge – base with which I can start teaching Yoga. The teaching process at the Arhanta Yoga teacher training is intense, as there is a vast amount of information, yet the style makes the teaching thorough and complete. Overall it was an incredibly challenging and very rewarding experience.” Sarah, Ireland
“Arhanta Yoga ashram is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to study classical Hatha Yoga in the traditional Gurukula system. The course was comprehensive and very professional. The teachers were inspiring and extremely knowledgeable. The friends you will meet you will keep. I would highly recommend this teacher training for anyone who is looking to develop both personally and professionally as a yoga teacher.” Bree, Australia
Arhanta Yoga teacher training India is a 26 days residential course full with very useful and detailed information about 170 yoga asanas, detailed correction techniques, modification techniques, basic and advance pranayama, vedic and yogic philosophy, Kundalini yoga, pregnancy yoga, kids yoga, old age yoga, anatomy and physiology, Ayurveda, Diet and nutrition. To see the complete and detailed course curriculum, please visit: Yoga Teacher Training India Curriculum
The course exceeds the international standards of 200 hour Yoga teacher training. Arhanta Yoga teacher certification allows you teach through out the world as a certified yoga teacher. The certification is accredited by Yoga Alliance, International Yoga Federation and CRKBO (The Netherlands), European Yoga Association and is acceptable to all major Yoga federations worldwide.
Upcoming Yoga Teacher Training Dates
The upcoming scheduled Yoga teacher training India dates for year 2014 are:
|January 13 – February 7||Full|
|17 February – 14 March||Full|
|2 October – 27 October 2014||Few seats left|
|4 November – 29 November 2014||Few seats left|
|3 December – 28 December 2014||Available|
|12 January – 6 February 2015||Available|
|16 February – 13 March 2015||Available|
*last updated on 15th July 2014
For all scheduled dates for year 2014 and 2015 please visit: Yoga Teacher Training in India Dates
The Yoga teacher training course fee covers all tuition, accommodation, meals, 2 pair of uniform, Arhanta yoga teacher training manual, kriya kit, pickup and drop to Khajuraho airport / train station.
|Double Shared Accommodation||Euros 1450|
|Single Room Accommodation||Euros 1650|
To see detailed fees structure, please visit: Yoga Teacher Training India Fees
We welcome students from all age, background and beliefs. The most important factors you should consider before applying are:
- You should have a sincere desire to work hard, adapt and grow beyond your comfort zone.
- You should be mentally and physically fit to follow the course.
- You should have some basic understanding of English language. Its not a problem if its not your first language.
- You should not be pregnant.
- There is no upper age limit as long as you are fit to follow the course.
For more details on registration process please visit: Yoga Teacher Training India Registration
The Arhanta Yoga teacher training in India takes place at Arhanta Yoga ashram in India. The ashram is situated in peaceful location near ancient city of Khajuraho in Central India. The ashram is easily reachable by flight or train from Delhi, Varanasi and Agra. The Khajuraho airport is 14 kms and the train station is 12 kms from the ashram.
Please note that complementary pickup and drop from Khajuraho airport and train station is available on the first and the last day of the course.
The course guarantees to provide you with accurate and sufficient knowledge of yoga, yogic philosophy, proper teaching skill and enough practical training to teach others with ease and confidence. We also provide post course support to all our students.
Post Course Support
All of our students receive post course support. Our teachers can be contacted directly via skype, phone, email and instant messaging regarding any queries and questions regarding teaching or self practice etc.