Become a confident & certified Yoga teacher in 26 Days!
Professional 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course:
- 200 hour intensive training at Arhanta Yoga ashram India.
- Join the lineage of Swami Sivananda.
- Internationally accredited – Yoga Alliance , International Yoga Federation, European Yoga Association etc.
- Expert and experienced teachers.
- 80 hours hands on teaching practice.
- Post course support and mentoring.
Spend 26 days at traditional Yoga ashram in India learning Yoga, eating healthy diet and training to become a certified Yoga teacher
What Do You Get
- Well rounded curriculum- 170 Hatha Yoga asanas, yogic philosophy, anatomy and much more.
- Expert teaching skills, proper instruction, correction and modification techniques.
- Worldwide accredited certification.
- Study at traditional Yoga ashram in India.
- Complete guidance for your own Yoga school / Yoga studio.
- Lifetime registration as RYT 200.
Why Arhanta Yoga Ashrams
- Over 600 graduates, most of them successfully teaching.
- Expert teachers, all our teachers are highly experienced.
- Personal attention & guidance to every student.
- Exclusive asana correction and modification techniques.
- Lifetime membership to AYA Teachers Registry for continual guidance and mentoring via skype, telephone, email etc.
Arhanta Yoga teacher training course is accredited by
- Yoga Alliance
- International Yoga Federation
- European Yoga Association
- International Yoga Association
- CRKBO (The Netherlands)
Especially Beneficial For
- Those who want to become a Yoga instructor.
- Advanced practitioners.
- Existing Yoga teachers
- Beginners looking for proper foundation and knowledge of Yoga & meditation.
Arhanta Yoga teacher training India is a 26 days residential course full with very useful and detailed curriculum, some of the highlights are:
- 170 Hatha Yoga asanas
- Detailed correction techniques, modification techniques
- Basic and advance pranayama,
- Vedic and Yogic philosophy,
- Kundalini yoga,
- Pregnancy yoga, Kids yoga,
- Old age yoga, limied movement Yoga,
- Anatomy and physiology,
- Injury prevention
- Prinicples of Ayurveda,
- Diet and nutrition….& much more!
To see the complete and detailed course curriculum, please see: Yoga Teacher Training India Curriculum
The Arhanta Yoga teacher training in India takes place at Arhanta Yoga ashram in India. The ashram is spread over 17 acres of green land and situated in peaceful location near ancient city of Khajuraho in Central India. The ashram is easily reachable by direct flight or direct train from Delhi, Varanasi and Agra. The Khajuraho airport is 14 kms and the train station is 12 kms from the ashram.
Please note that complementary pickup and drop from Khajuraho airport and train station is available on the first and the last day of the course.
|6:00||Meditation, Mantras, Chanting|
|8:00||How to Teach (Teaching practice in groups)|
|13:00||Philosophy / Anatomy|
To register please fill and send the Application form by email. Once you are accepted you will need to pay a deposit of Euros 200 to confirm your reservation. For more details on registration process please visit: Yoga Teacher Training India Registration
Please note that our courses fill up well in advance, please apply in time to secure your seat.
The course guarantees to provide you with accurate and sufficient knowledge of yoga, yogic philosophy, proper teaching skill and enough practical training to teach others with ease and confidence.
Post Course Support
All of our students receive post course support. Our teachers can be contacted directly via skype, phone, email and instant messaging regarding any queries and questions regarding teaching or self practice etc.