200 hour yoga teacher training India
Become a confident & certified Hatha Yoga teacher in 4 weeks
- Follow a professional 200 hour intensive training at the Arhanta Yoga Ashram in India
- Receive a certificate with international accreditation – Yoga Alliance , International Yoga Federation, European Yoga Association and others
- Join the lineage of Swami Sivananda
- Develop discipline and confidence with our proven course structure
- Get proper understanding of yoga & yogic philosophy
- Develop confidence in teaching with our daily 3 hours hands on teaching practice
- Learn to structure and modify a yoga class
- Receive post course support and mentoring
What do you get
- A well rounded curriculum: 170 Hatha Yoga asanas, yogic philosophy, anatomy and much more
- Expert teaching skills, proper instruction, correction and modification techniques
- A worldwide accredited certification
- A chance to study at a traditional yoga ashram in India
- Complete guidance for starting your own yoga school / yoga studio
Why Arhanta Yoga Ashrams
- Over 1000 graduates, successfully teaching worldwide
- Expert teachers, all our teachers are highly experienced
- Personal attention & guidance to every student
- Lifetime membership to AYA Teachers Registry for continual guidance and mentoring via Skype, telephone and email
The Arhanta yoga teacher training course is accredited by
- Yoga Alliance
- International Yoga Federation
- European Yoga Association
- International Yoga Association
- CRKBO (The Netherlands)
Especially beneficial for
- Those who want to become a yoga instructor
- Advanced practitioners
- Existing yoga teachers
- Beginners looking for a proper foundation and knowledge of yoga & meditation
The Arhanta Yoga teacher training in India is an intensive 26-day residential course with a very detailed curriculum. Some of the highlights are:
- 170 Hatha Yoga asanas
- Detailed correction techniques and modification techniques
- Basic and advanced breathing excercises
- Vedic and yogic philosophy
- Kundalini yoga
- Pregnancy yoga
- Kids yoga
- Yoga for elderly
- Limited movement yoga
- Anatomy and physiology
- Injury prevention
- Principles of Ayurveda
- Diet and nutrition….& much more!
To see the complete and detailed course curriculum, please see: Yoga Teacher Training India Curriculum.
|6:00 am||Satsang (meditation, chanting, lectures)|
|8:00 am||How to Teach (Teaching practice in groups)|
|12:00 pm||Karma Yoga|
|01:00 pm||Philosophy / anatomy|
|03:00 pm||Yoga Asana|
|07:00 pm||Evening meditation|
|08:00 pm||Herbal Tea|
The Arhanta Yoga teacher training India takes place at the Arhanta Yoga Ashram in India. The ashram is spread over 17 acres of green land and located in a peaceful environment near the ancient city of Khajuraho in Central India. The yoga ashram is easily reachable by direct flight or direct train from Delhi, Varanasi and Agra. The Khajuraho airport is at 14 km from the ashram and the train station at 12 km.
Please note that complementary pickup from and drop off at the Khajuraho airport and train station is only available on the first and the last day of the course.
The yoga teacher training courses in India take place from October to March every year. This period is ideal for intensive training as the weather is mild and suitable.
Next available course dates are:
|10 January – 4 February||Full|
|8 February – 6 March||Waiting list|
|27 October – 21 November||Available|
|25 November – 20 December||Available|
For more scheduled course dates please visit Yoga Teacher Training Dates
The course fees include all tuition, accommodation, 3 vegetarian meals per day, 2 pairs of uniforms, a yoga teacher course manual, pick up and drop off at the Khajuraho airport or train station on the first and the last day of the course and a lifetime membership to AYA Teachers Registry for continual guidance and mentoring .
|Double shared room||€ 1550|
|Single room||€ 1750|
- Total number of seats per course are limited.
- Our 200 hours teacher training course is registered with Yoga Alliance, European Yoga Association & International Yoga Federation and accredited by all major yoga federations.
- All fees are based on Euro conversion rate. The deposit secures a place on the course, but does not fix the conversion rate. The rates at the time of the full payment will be applied. Fees are subject to change without prior notice.
Please note that our courses fill up well in advance, please apply in time to secure your seat.
To register please download, fill out and send the application form (DOC / PDF) by email to email@example.com.
Once you are accepted you will need to pay a deposit of Euros 200 to confirm your reservation.
We welcome students from all age, background and beliefs. The most important factors you should consider before applying are:
- You should have a sincere desire to work hard, adapt and grow beyond your comfort zone
- You should be mentally and physically fit to follow the course
- You should have at least some basic understanding of English language
- It’s not recommended to follow this course while pregnant, please contact us if you have questions about this
We guarantee the course will give you correct and sufficient knowledge of yoga, yogic philosophy, proper teaching skills and enough practical training to teach others with ease and confidence.
Post course support
We understand the importance of post course support, therefore we offer it to all of our students. Our teachers can be contacted directly via Skype, phone, email and instant messaging about any queries and questions.
“This yoga certification course has ended up to be so much more than I expected. Not only do I feel comfortable and confident to teach but I have also grown mentally, physically and spiritually. There has been such a wealth of knowledge shared and the structure of the course and the competence of the teachers has allowed me to absorb so much more information. I am certain that this experience will change my life in a very positive way and I am very grateful to Arhanta Yoga for their excellent guidance and support. Thank you!” Alexa, South Africa
“The set up of the Arhanta Yoga teacher training course gave me the chance to grow gradually and naturally into the role of a yoga teacher. The team at Arhanta Yoga gave me knowledge and firm practice to feel confident and responsible to teach my own Yoga class. I congratulate them on their method and professionalism and love their dedication, always serious but with a lot of humor as well!” Evelyne, France