Arhanta Yoga Ashram India
We organize intensive four weeks residential Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Courses in traditional Yoga Ashram in Khajuraho, India as well as in Europe. We follow the teachings of Swami Sivananda and Swami Sri Vivekananda and our mission is to educate and train our students to become excellent Yoga teachers in the tradition of Classical Hatha Yoga.
Our 200 hours Yoga Alliance certified residential Teacher Training program is an intensive four week training, which will give all the required skills and information to become a successful teacher. The course is equally suitable for beginners as well as advance practitioners as it covers all the aspects of Classical Yoga including asana benefits, proper alignments, detailed corrections, personal modifications as well as contra indications of each asana in detail.
By the end of this intensive four week Teacher Training course you will have a strong foundation for teaching Yoga, a strong and disciplined self practice of Hatha Yoga and Meditation and an increased awareness and deeper understanding of the yogic philosophy and lifestyle. At the end of the course there will be two exams; one theory and one on teaching skills. After passing these exams you will receive a 200 hour yoga teacher training certificate which is recognized with Yoga Alliance and many other Yoga federations worldwide.
Yoga Ashram rules and regulations
- 100% attendance at all classes and Satsang.
- Alcohol, drugs and tobacco are strictly forbidden at the Ashram.
- Students are requested to adjust to the environment and schedule as quickly as possible, so the can reap the full benefit of the course.
- In case students feel physically unwell, they are requested to contact the ashram staff immediately.
- Students can bring their prescribed medicines.
- Students are not allowed to bring any non-vegetarian viagra online food on to the ashram premises.
- Complete silence should be respected during all meals.
- All students have a daily Karma Yoga duty to attend to.
What to bring
- Asana mat
- Towels and toiletries
- Meditation shawl
- Writing materials
- Wrist watch
- Clothes appropriate to the climate (shoulders, midriff and legs should be covered)
- Comfortable walking shoes
Criteria for admission to Arhanta Yoga Teacher Training
- You should possess a basic understanding of English, spoken as well as written, as the course is entirely conducted in English.
- You should be physically and mentally well. There is no upper age limit.
- We do not accept pregnant women as the training is physically intensive.
- You should be ready to adapt quickly to the new environment, food and the intensive schedule.
How to sign up for the Teacher training Course
For the registration procedure please visit Dates & Registration .
You will receive a Yoga Alliance recognized 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Certificate. The course meets and succeeds all international standards for a 200 hours teacher certification which helps you to register yourselves as a certified yoga teacher with any major Insurance company and register with Yoga Alliance or all major Yoga federations worldwide
Post course support
We understand that you will have many practical questions once you start your practice or your yoga studio after the course. Keeping this in mind we provide you with continual support and advise for your career as a yoga teacher even after the course. You will be assigned a mentor with whom you can be in contact and seek guidance. As an Arhanta Yoga teacher you will also get a complementary membership to the Arhanta Yoga Teachers Association.
Please send us your queries
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.
You will hear back from us within 48 hours