Join Arhanta Teachers Team
We are looking for an Arhanta graduate to join us as a trainee and have the chance to become part of our permanent team.
Are you passionate about teaching yoga and want to make yoga your career?
Do you want to join an established yoga school and develop into a well-rounded professional yoga teacher and teach yoga internationally?
We are looking for an Arhanta graduate to join us as a trainee and have the chance to become part of our permanent team. If you would like to take this opportunity, please apply today!
We are a reputed yoga school with two international yoga ashrams in India and The Netherlands, providing internationally accredited professional yoga teacher training courses in Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga to over 400 students annually.
As a trainee you will be initially learning about the teaching yoga and meditation as per our style, by exposure to the various classes while assisting the main teachers. During the training, you will develop to become a cross function and all-round team member. You will learn to assist and in time lead classes independently, and you will also develop various skills like administration, marketing and communication etc. which are required to be an asset in an organization in these days.
What we seek in you
- 200-hour Arhanta Yoga Teacher Training Graduate
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- A hard-working attitude, desire to learn and ability to work independently and complete given tasks with enthusiasm
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to take the initiative
- Interested in a midterm / long-term commitment
- Readiness to adapt to the culture and rules of our organization
- There is no minimum of teaching experience required.
- Living in the Netherlands or ready to relocate to the Netherlands.
- During the trainee ship you will be trained by us to become a well-rounded and skilled teacher.
- Attractive career prospects at our organization.
- You will receive excellent training and exposure in a professional environment.
- In addition to teaching skills, you will also develop confidence, management and communication skills, and grow into a well-rounded professional.
Good to know
- It is a full-time commitment and during the entire period meals and accommodation are provided at the ashram.
- After successful completion of the program we may offer you a position in our permanent team.
If you like the look of this trainee role and feel you have the necessary skills to succeed, then please contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.